Falling in love is so hard on the knees...

"I Love You" - These are the most beautiful words I have ever heard.

"I Love You"- These are the most difficult words to say to a person who you love.

So what is LOVE? The definitions above never satisfied me and I am still confused. And so for me Love is the most confusing phenomenon in this universe. One of my friends gave his heart to this beautiful girl who is a good friend of his. But he can never tell it to her, because of the fear that he may lose her. What if she denies? Oh the same filmi drama...!

He says, "Yaar usne mana kiya to main to mar jaunga."

And I say "Are bhaiyya pyar karne ko maine kaha tha kya."

There are so many one sided love stories in this world which are going to end like that of my friend when that girl is gonna get married to someone she doesn't even know or when his parents will find a 'gaon ki gori' for him and he will marry her and lead a happily married life. But what about the love that he has now in his heart for the girl. And what if the girl too has the similar feelings for him. That love will vanish. Yes it would.

He says, "No It won't", Phir se wohi filmi dialogue: "Wo meri yaadon mein hamesha rahegi. Ye pyaar mere dil mein hamesha rahega."

Then I think : "Par main usse kabhi nahin kahunga ki main usse pyar karta hun." And his eyes get wet.

So why do people fall in love? Just because they want their 'memories' to remain sweet and full of love but not their 'lives'. I don't find any logic behind it. This is why they call it as falling in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

अरण्यक

Why is he Different from me?

Mother